#1 Bob Brunius

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 21 posts
  • Yacht Club Name:Orcas Island Yacht Club
  • YC Abbreviation:OIYC
  • WEB Page URL:oiyc.org

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:55 PM

Using the "iframe" approach to embed the YD content into your club's web site is a very simple way to get the Common Database Project content into the hands of your club's cruisers. There are about 30 clubs who have taken advantage of the resource in that way. One advantage of doing this is that it pre-screens the list of clubs in the database to the subset that are reciprocal clubs of your club.

However, a short coming of the iframe technique is that it results in two scroll bars on the page that can be awkward to use. There is a solution to that which we are using now on the Orcas Island Yacht Club web page. Take a look: http://oiyc.org/foru...?app=reciprocal

It is a hybrid iframe/javascript solution and is very easy to add to your club's page if you want. Contact me if you want to explore that option.

Click here to view the ydnews

#2 Everett Yacht Club

• YC Admin
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Yacht Club Name:Everett Yacht Club
  • YC Abbreviation:EYC
  • WEB Page URL:www.everettyachtclub.com

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

Hello Bob,
I am the manager of Yacht Destinations for Everett Yacht Club. I need to send out our recip letters, but I am unable to access the letter editor. When I click on EYC Tools, all of the buttons are there, but the rest of the page is blank. Please help!
Thanks,
Sue Ostrander
425-316-3117
sueostrander68@gmail.com

#3 Queen City Yacht Club

• YC Admin
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Yacht Club Name:Queen City Yacht Club
  • YC Abbreviation:QCYC
  • WEB Page URL:www.queencity.org

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

View PostBob Brunius, on 08 February 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

Using the "iframe" approach to embed the YD content into your club's web site is a very simple way to get the Common Database Project content into the hands of your club's cruisers. There are about 30 clubs who have taken advantage of the resource in that way. One advantage of doing this is that it pre-screens the list of clubs in the database to the subset that are reciprocal clubs of your club.

However, a short coming of the iframe technique is that it results in two scroll bars on the page that can be awkward to use. There is a solution to that which we are using now on the Orcas Island Yacht Club web page. Take a look: http://oiyc.org/foru...?app=reciprocal

It is a hybrid iframe/javascript solution and is very easy to add to your club's page if you want. Contact me if you want to explore that option.

Click here to view the ydnews

Thanks Bob, I'm already exploring.
http://www.queencity...cating-clubs-nw

Kyle B.
QCYC

#4 MatthesreX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Yacht Club Name:Eagle Harbor Yacht Club

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:09 AM

д. продать коммерческую недвижимость в москве Поэтому нет гарантий, что те способы мошенничества, которые, казалось бы, канули в небытие, не вернутся на рынок, пройдя модернизацию. Это и родители, которые пытаются выселить (и выселяют) детей, это и родственники психически больных, наркоманов, алкоголиков и т. купить недвижимость в москве Инсулы составляли массовую застройку древнеримских городов. Ряд случаев связан с детьми, зарегистрированными по месту жительства родителей. продать коммерческую недвижимость в московской области Однако и это достаточно много, особенно если перевести проценты в абсолютные цифры. Вторичный рынок жилья: самый лакомый кусочек? Интересно получается.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users